Tuesday 19 May 2009

It is getting closer to moving day!

For those who don't know I am moving back home to the states on the 30th of June. Hubby is coming with children and I to America for my sister's wedding but then will be coming back to England to await paperwork completion. It will be a tough time for all of us but I am looking forward to the freedom you feel when you can drive. I also am looking forward to seeing old friends and being part of a big family again.

Matt's family have been great and very supportive. My kids will miss their cousin's Auntie and Nanny. We will be moving into my parents house at the same time my brother is moving back home. We are lucky that it is a big house however the kids will be sharing and My brother will be living in the basement.

In the meantime I am trying to figure out what to sell, what to take, and what to beg my mother-in-law to keep for me. Hoping to sell most of my handmade jewellery off so that I can buy new supplies in America.

Kids are going to be selling some of their bits too to try and get money to buy new toys in America. Hopefully they will be able to get enough to get some nice toys and we will be less cluttered.

Keep you eyes peeled I might post some things on here and if you are interested in them let me know otherwise they will be boot sale bound.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! I find moving pretty exciting, but it's such hard work too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best! xx
    Just before you go..... I have awarded your blog the "honest scrap award" to view the award and keep this fab award going please visit my blog http://aviyaglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your big move. Hope to see you still blogging. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your move! I have tagged you on my blog if you would like to take a look! Invitation To The Voyage. Lottie

    ReplyDelete