Saturday 17 January 2009

Logo!!!!

Well have made my logo. I am very happy I was able to do it all by myself. It is all starting to come together I also have a facebook page for those who are on facebook. It is http://www.facebook.com/pages/Enfield/Fern-River-Jewels/48962246861 . My next step is pictures. I would like to have some sort of fan base before I think about selling online. I believe I will be editing this post later as my husband is watching "Match of the Day" and my neice and mother in law are talking. So I really can't think.

Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Hence I sneak around the web at silly o'clock lol I feel your pain x x

    I love the logo and so glad you went with "Fern River" It does sound so rustic and lovely x x

    I have joined your fan page too x x

    *hugs*
    ~Buffy x x

    ReplyDelete