Thursday 29 January 2009

My Misi.me items to be

Well after much thought and consultation I have decided on what items I am going to try to sell on Misi.me.uk it was going to be 5 items but looks like I am doubling it to 10. So here are the lucky items.
Jade Necklace:
Photobucket

Jade Earrings:
Photobucket
Jade Bracelet:
Photobucket
Dragonfly ring:
Photobucket
Dragonfly Earrings
Photobucket
Dragonfly necklace:
Photobucket
Jumpring Earrings:
Photobucket
Jumpring Bracelet:
Photobucket
Solidate Heart Earrings:
Photobucket
Jade Pendant:
Photobucket

Will post another blog once I have added them to my misi shop.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh these are all really pretty, I especially like the Dragonfly pieces. Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jewellery is gorgeous, esp love the Jade pieces, I'm sure you'll do well on Misi

    ReplyDelete